Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lovely Leather

I had a lot of fun shopping Istanbul vicariously through Sibel. I had so much fun, I got carried away and my critiquer told me to cut the fat.

Good thing Sibel isn't overly concerned with fashion anyway. Her roommate is though, and we see most of the local style through Anna, or by observation. Since Haydon is part of chic Istanbul, he treats Sibel to a few nice things, but thoughtfully remains conscious of her sense of style. My favorite find for the book is a jacket like the one on the left.

Turkey is known for quality leather, and Istanbul is full of shops with unique handmade products.Now, if there was only a way for me to get it here in NC…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When you find a way to get it over here, I'll take one in size 10 or whatever the equivalent size is in Istanbul! Wow!

Carolyn Abiad said...

Someday!! I'll get to Istanbul again someday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails